“I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted.” —Jack Kerouac
Counseling for College Students
You are tired of…
- Being overwhelmed
- Questioning who you are or who you want to be
- Not knowing what you want to study in school
- Feeling unsure of what you want to do after college
- Being disorganized
- Not managing your time well
- Knowing you can do better in school but not knowing exactly how
- Not setting and reaching goals
- Lacking healthy habits
- Not feeling good about yourself
College can be so difficult.
counseling for college students can help
I have helped many college students go from…
- Being overwhelmed to being calm, deliberate, and organized.
- Feeling unclear about the future to having a plan for college and your future after college.
- Experiencing confusion about who you are to knowing exactly who you are and what is important to you.
- Poor time to learning how to prioritize and manage all responsibilities.
- Feeling lost to having a strong sense of purpose and direction.
- Wasting time to being intentional, setting, and reaching goals.
- Lacking confidence and self-worth to being confident in who you are.
As A Counselor and Former College Student, I Get It
I understand how difficult it is to be on your own, trying to find your way. I will help you become clear about who you are, who you want to be, and what you want your life to look like. Then I help you with an action plan to get there!
MY APPROACH TO COUNSELING FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
POTENTIAL HESITATION OF BEGINNING COUNSELING FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
begin counseling for college students in birmingham, alabama